As a way to honor the service of men and women in uniform, Husqvarna created the Military and First Responder Appreciation Program.
At Husqvarna, we support the uniformed men and women who serve our communities and nation. As a way to honor their service and sacrifice, we created the Military and First Responder Appreciation Program.
If you’re an active or non-active police officer, firefighter, EMS/paramedic, or member of the United States military, you can save on powerful and innovative Husqvarna products. Plus, until August 31, 2020, the program is being expanded to include more local heroes, including health care professionals and clinical staff, as well as hospital administration staff and hospital service staff.
Participating Husqvarna dealers can offer you 10% off the MSRP of any Husqvarna product. Whether you’re starting a business or maintaining your own property, you can count on our equipment.
To qualify, you must:
- Currently serve or be retired from a branch of the US military and possess a valid military ID, or
- Be a veteran who receives VA benefits and have a valid Veteran Identification Card (VIC), or
- Be an active or retired police officer, firefighter or EMS/paramedic
- Be a health care professional, clinical staff member, hospital administration staff member or hospital service staff member
Military and First Responder Appreciation Program Details
- Discount is only applicable on Husqvarna products.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program is available through participating Husqvarna dealers.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program may not be combined with any other program, promotion or rebate.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to change the Program discounts and details with or without notice.
**Qualified military and first responder Program purchases also achieve or earn discounts of up to 10% on batteries and chargers and attachments of $125 and above.